We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager for one of our clients:
Join a condition monitoring solutions company focused on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) as a Territory Sales Manager (TSM). A TSM drives monthly, quarterly and annual sales for the company through managing existing accounts and prospecting new business leads. The sales team members are self-starters with a desire to assist customers in solving their problems with solutions. The TSM is responsible for direct business-to-business sales and presents to all levels of influencers (C Suite to purchasing) and must be able to tailor communication and presentation approaches depending on the audience. The TSM requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Frequent travel will be required. Phone skills and computer literacy are vital for this position.
Employment comes with a full benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, 401k matching, paid vacation and sick time, a generous paid holiday schedule, and much more. As a growing company, everyone wears many hats, and pitches in to help each other ensure that other valued customers are cared for and the team's work gets done.
• Gain a mastery of our product lines of vibration sensors and related software and be able to intelligently discuss the products in a consultative manner.
• Expand product adoption among established large and new/developing accounts.
• Coordinate individuals within various departments of the company as needed to achieve a “yes.” This may include working and coordinating directly with
hardware and software engineering, marketing, production and even other sales or customer service individuals to achieve success.
• Manage a territory pipeline, including identifying top accounts, promising/developing accounts, and providing monthly, quarterly and annual projections.
Pipeline management is a must for this position.
• Develop, enhance or refine sales pitches by vertical market based on information discovered during sales calls.
• Share with other team members information gleaned during the sales process that they can leverage it in their territories to achieve success.
• Consistently reach and exceed monthly sales goals.