- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a biopharmaceutical, or food, or OTC consumer industry in a role as project engineering, Certified Facility Manager (CFM) and/or Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of FDA cGMP’s, Federal, State and Local Environmental regulations, standard operating procedures, QA/QC documentation, equipment validation, equipment specifications, factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, equipment start-up and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate functions and activities
- Excellent project management skills.
- Problem solving skills, results