We cultivate employee pride and skill by directly employing and training all of our employees. As the leader in our industry, we’re always looking for talent who have passion for delivering quality customer service and are proud to work next to some of the best in the business. Safe handling of our customers' cargo and employee safety are our highest priorities. If you’re looking for a new challenge with a company that takes your safety and satisfaction seriously, consider becoming part of our team.
• Three (3) years’ experience driving a mule jockey or tractor trailer preferred.
• Must have the ability to read, write, and speak Basic English.
• Must be able to accurately process alpha/numeric information.
• Must have the ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team oriented work environment.
• Must be able to work (flexible hours) extended hours including nights, overtime, weekends and holidays.
• Must have a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Card