- Join an industry leader and a winning team and be a part of a company that sells over $13 billion of Fun Foods made at our manufacturing facilities! You will be rewarded with generous opportunities for career growth, a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and participation in the stock option plan.
- In the Fleet Manager role, we are seeking a strong leader to implement and monitor the fleet processes and strategies that support the Perry site and maximize Fleet performance. This role is responsible for day to day fleet activity of assets, shop maintenance, technician engagement, and all related facets of Fleet Operations (i.e., asset planning, fuel conservation, vendor management, safety, productivity, environmental management, financial performance, and Sarbanes Oxley controls). Key accountabilities include managing preventative maintenance programs, training initiatives, national compliance and regional/national initiatives that impact the performance of the business in areas of cost, quality and reliability. In addition, the Fleet Manager will recruit and develop fleet technicians, manage outside vendors and coach/influence drivers.
- Strong leadership, management, communication, analytical, quantitative, and technical skills are required in addition to the ability to implement productivity, customer and employee initiatives that drive efficiency and support key strategic objectives.
- Strong computer skills in MS Outlook, MS Office (especially Excel), Fleet Management Systems (WCMS), Business Objects, SAP and transportation mapping software (Streets & Trips/PC Miler) preferred. Experience with inventory control, dispatch planning, fleet management and electronic on-board recording platforms a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Leadership skills including coaching, facilitation, presentation and team building
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated project & change management experience
- Effective customer interaction skills
- Vendor negotiation skills
- Intermediate computer systems knowledge
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Flexible - willingness to work off-shifts and weekends
- Knowledge & experience with DOT guidelines a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of Fleet Management experience or Fleet Supervisory experience required.
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting occasionally to frequent
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity) and hear
- Must be able to maneuver safely around moving equipment and/or in congested manufacturing areas
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures (hot and/or cold depending upon season)
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including safety glasses, ear plugs/muffs, steel toed shoes, rubber gloves/boots, etc.
- Exposed to various cleaning chemicals, lubricants, etc.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed