- BS in Engineering, Mechanical preferred, Chemical or Electrical with requisite experience
- Progressive experience (5-7 years) in pharmaceutical and/or related regulated industries in a management/leadership role, i.e. prior experience of working as SME is preferred.
- Working on full lifecycle capital projects-from inputting to design specs through to handover to operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and process systems employed in the pharmaceutical manufacturing process. Good working knowledge of applicable regulations and codes.
- Knowledge of GMP/clean utilities and operations (WFI, Purified Water, Clean Steam, Reverse Osmosis, Process Gasses, and HVAC systems). In-depth knowledge of core principles across utilities engineering areas, facility design and Good Engineering Practice (GEP) is required.
- A familiarity with non-GMP/plant utilities and operations (Plant Steam, Chilled Water, Electrical, lab utilities, and Waste Treatment).
- Following projects after construction documents are issued and reviewing submittals, answering RFIs, and making field visits to verify progression of process scope is proceeding per the intent of the design.
Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, bending, ability to perform mathematical calculations and ability to perform complex data analysis
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
First shift Monday through Friday. Some projects & initiatives may require evening and weekend work.
Extended hours during the biannual plant shutdowns (summer & winter)