To lead the creation of long term value for our client's Longleaf Plant executing Longleaf Plant electrical and instrumentation maintenance and reliability strategy to increase overall uptime and reduce electrical and process control breakdowns while keeping the highest standards on health and safety toward our associates.
1) BSEE with at least 3 years of manufacturing experience.
2) Must possess working knowledge of plant equipment or similar manufacturing experience
3) General working knowledge of electrical parts suck as switchgears, motors and PLC’s
4) Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions
5) Must be highly organized and results driven to complete required
6) Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
7) Ability to traverse catwalks, step-ladders, a-frame ladders, and extension ladder.
8) Ability to be on call 24/7
MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT:
1) PPE as needed for each job or circumstances
2) Computer, printers, projectors, photocopiers
3) Basic standard hand tools