We are currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to lead all maintenance activities ensuring the systems of an industrial laundry facility are appropriately functioning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components; managing and scheduling all plant and equipment work assignments; performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance assignments; developing and implementing safety processes and procedures; managing building, equipment, capital expenditures and parts and labor budgets; preparing maintenance reports; identifying and evaluating parts suppliers, negotiating with inside and outside service companies; conducting training for all maintenance staff; supervising and mentoring maintenance team; maintaining staffing levels; and responding to emergency alarms.
• Minimum Seven years working experience repairing
industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment
or in the military is required
• Minimum two years supervision experience is preferred
• Equipment knowledge - wiring, electrical, electronic
components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery is
• Maintenance management experience including planning,
scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management,
vendor management and with maintenance management
systems is required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities
including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
• Reliability certification such as CPMM or CRMP preferred.
• Ability to be on call 24 hours per day.