Under the direction of the Controller, the Credit and Collections Supervisor provides management and oversight of all aspects of the A/R, Collections and Invoicing process.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and collections of all billed amounts.
- Manage and update policies and processes for the entire A/R department and ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in client billing and payments.
- Meet monthly cash collection target and DSO.
- Work with Sales Support Team to communicate situations impacting prompt customer payment due to operational issues and to timely and accurately record adjustments to previously invoiced items.
- Work with and be a key member on special projects and contribute to material and identifiable improvements to the overall process (from invoicing through Cash Receipts).
- Manages relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Assist in providing A/R related audit requests.
- Develop and communicate reports indicating A/R Balances (all aspects of A/R).
- Communicate department status in a clear and concise manner to management.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.