- Calibrate instrumentation for production, utility and laboratory equipment, including, but not limited to scales and other weight sensing equipment, thermometers and other temperature sensing equipment, I/P transducers, and pressure gauges and other pressure sensing equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with various non-complex electrical and mechanical control circuitries as they relate to associated instrumentation with minimal supervision.
- Document calibration activities according to established documentation and tracking procedures, including use of Infor.
- Work with vendors as necessary to complete required instrument installation and calibration.
- Assist with installation of control devices in a professional manner for process, utility and when supplied with instructions.
- All of the above mentioned functions to be performed following established safety procedures and all cGMP requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot process equipment and utilities. Support engineering project for installation of equipment.
- Associates degree or higher in science/technology preferred.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum one year Mechanic & electrical experience or equivalent.
- Ability to learn and take instruction and complete work assignments in an expeditious, clear and professional manner.
- Computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook required.
- Flexible to work rotating shift, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- PLC experience is desired.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed