- High school diploma or GED required, Associates in related field preferred with 5+ years of Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Experience
- Strong controls troubleshooting experience
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Experience a Plus
- Five years or more of hands-on building automation experience; electrical/mechanical maintenance or service experience in an industrial/heavy commercial environment or with industrial equipment
- Deep technical knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, AHU’s, VAV’s, boilers, chillers etc.
- Must have excellent blueprint and electrical schematic/ladder logic comprehension skills
- Networking experience and use of networked systems a plus
- 1 year experience in Allen-Bradly Control Logix Program preferred
- 3 years Electrical Wiring experience preferred
- Familiarity with Siemens BMS a plus
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to safely perform the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others
Able to lift 25-50 lbs. unassisted and regularly