To remove covers of various types of electrical panels and components to facilitate the completion of infrared inspections, arc flash studies and other types of non-destructive testing.
- Proper utilization on Personal Protective Equipment.
- Removal and replacement of Switchboard covers and wireways on systems not to exceed 480v
- Removal and replacement of breaker panel front covers and deadfronts not to exceed 480v
- Opening of motor control center buckets.
- Opening of controllers and control panels feeding mechanical systems.
- Occasional assistance in reading component nameplate information to facilitate completion of the documentation requirements of assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Timely completion of all time and expense reporting requirements.