We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician I to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components ( washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers, ETC); assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies; and maintaining maintenance records.
• Minimum two years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.