Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Must be able to effectively install, troubleshoot and PLCs (Programmable Logic Circuits)
- Must be able to troubleshoot complex electrical systems.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair Micro Motions, RTDs and VFDs.
- Lay out, Fabricate and install electrical systems.
- Have working knowledge of NEC codes, be able to determine proper wire size and insulation, conduit size and type, fuses, overload heaters, etc.
- Have working knowledge of high voltage distribution systems and equipment.
- Be able to read electrical and/or electronic schematics and explain operation of both.
- Be able to operate complex electrical test equipment.
- Be available to work the necessary hours or shifts as needed, working on special assignments for a reasonable time.