We are looking for a Maintenance Technician I - 2nd Shift to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but not limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies; and maintaining maintenance records.
• Minimum two years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.