Supervise the day-to-day operations of the production department on a given shift in order to ensure production schedules are met in a safe and efficient employee oriented manner.
- Manage materials and manpower to ensure the daily production plan is met.
- Ensure that all GMPs, regulatory, safety and quality guidelines are met.
- Conduct formal and informal audits to ensure compliance with all regulatory, quality, and safety requirements.
- Assist in the training and certification of hourly personnel in their specific job duties, safety and quality responsibilities
- Recommend and implement cost reduction programs
- Supervise compounding and maintenance departments when supervisors are on vacation.
- Machinery/tools/office equipment which must be used in order to perform the essential functions of the job (please be specific): PC, Internal Business Systems, Calculator
Special physical requirements for performing the essential functions of the job (e.g. must lift 50-lbs onto waist high shelves): Constant walking and listening.
Preferred Experience: 5 years experience in liquid filling and packaging with knowledge of MRP.
Minimum Acceptable: 1 year experience in manufacturing environment in supervisor capacity.
PC experience and working knowledge of MRP, GMP
50 Total Direct Reports