- The Line Mechanic will install, maintain and troubleshoot various production equipment including Un-scrambler, Pacific Rotary Filler, Inline Fillers, Norden Tube Fillers, Resina-Cappers, Label Machines, Inkjet Coders, Conveyors, and Pumps.
- The position requires a sound knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, electric and automation systems.
- Will be performing Preventive Maintenance, Scheduled Maintenance, change overs, equipment rebuilds and support production to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Requires basic fabrication skills and knowledge of shop equipment.
- Must have experience using hand tools and power tools.
- Strong Knowledge of Lock Out/ Tag Out and GMP.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and rebuild Fillers, Cappers, Crimpers, Label M/c, Inkjet Coders, Conveyors, Un-Scramblers, and other packaging machines.
- Perform line change overs and set ups based on production schedule and also updates and validate set up sheets.
- Build transfer lines, connect pumps and perform washout and sanitization of filling system by following company’s standard operating procedures.
- Attend trouble calls and support production to ensure standard quality & efficiency and minimize all down time.
- Perform preventive maintenance and scheduled maintenance as per MP2 work orders.
- Reads, interprets the equipment manual, P& I diagram for major repairs and trouble shoots and order parts to maintain the inventory of critical spares.
- Work closely with Engineering team to assist them in Line trials and continually improve the manufacturing process and production equipment.
- Performs minor fabrication jobs based on shop sketch or verbal instruction using power tools and shop equipment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Five years experience in a liquid filling or manufacturing industry with a strong knowledge of mechanical,pneumatic, hydraulic, automation systems and some basic of electricity.
- Experience in trouble shooting complex machinery/systems and rebuilding various production equipment.
- Good mathematical, reading and visualization skills, good manual dexterity, ability to work well with others while needing minimum supervision.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed