Cintas is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components (washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers, etc.); performing preventive/predictive maintenance; performing various welding activities; preforming boiler chemical testing and making necessary chemistry adjustments; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; maintaining inventory supplies; preparing maintenance records; identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies; responding to emergency alarms; and mentoring Maintenance Technician I partners.
• Minimum 5 years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military is required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities such as MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.