- Maintain the drive and control systems for the area assigned. Develop and maintain system preventative/predictive maintenance schedules.
- Lead and assist in system troubleshooting and repairs. Work with maintenance staff to determine the root cause of all electrical failures and develop/implement solutions to stop recurrence.
- Provide troubleshooting support to electrical technicians after normal working hours when needed.
- Develop understanding of existing PLC programs on all equipment. Program and implement PLC modifications as corrective actions to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Maintain and improve electrical documentation.
- Develop long and short term plans for equipment improvements.
- Assist in planning equipment outages and upgrades. Assist maintenance service provider and contractors during these plans.
- Work with contractors and vendors to implement large projects. Develop cost, benefits, plans for installation, and training needs.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology degree and at least 3 years experience with control systems and PLC’s.
- Experience with all types of drive systems including tuning and troubleshooting AC, VFD, and SCR controls.
- PLC design, programming, installation, and troubleshooting experience. Rockwell Contrologix or Siemens PLC Series 5/7 is a plus.
- HMI programming and maintenance experience. Experience with Intellution is preferred.
- Field service, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement project experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed