ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Direct, coordinate and schedule the activities of plant services personnel to proactively respond to plant production and maintenance needs.
- Direct, coordinate and schedule activities necessary for managing plant services preventive maintenance, work order and parts inventory systems.
- Manage plant services personnel staffing levels to current labor standards.
- Provide continual leadership and guidance to plant services personnel to increase their effectiveness and establishing good working relationships.
- Promote an environment conducive to teams, teamwork, and individual accountability.
- Apply disciplinary actions in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Actively promote plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements such as PSM, Clean Air Act etc.
- Conduct necessary inspections of plant services equipment to identify and initiate corrective action for safety and environmental discrepancies, as well as physical and systems discrepancies.
- Track, analyze and take corrective action to maintain uninterrupted plant service.
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor the installation of assigned capital projects.
- Facilitate training of plant services personnel and plant personnel in the operation, safety and maintenance of equipment, as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of plant services systems policies and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance resources for production related activities.
- Keep management informed of the status of plant services issues impacting production and product deployment.
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate.
LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES: This position provides direct leadership for plant services, equipment, process and personnel.