Provide leadership to direct and coordinate activities such as repairs, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, alterations, improvements and protection of all company assets to ensure economical and continuous operations.
- Perform maintenance activities to ensure safe, reliable plant operations.
- Knowledge of the methods, practices, tools and equipment of the trade.
- Must possess basic mechanical knowledge.
- Must show interest in learning new skills and a positive work attitude.
- Complete all Safety Training Programs.
- Must complete all Forklift, Volvo and JLG Training.
- Must work satisfactorily with ALL other persons in a support capacity.
- Knowledge of all Plant Locations
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical blueprints and schematics.
- Must have a good working knowledge and understanding of the Process Flow within ALL departments.
- Must understand and follow ALL Preventive Maintenance Programs and the Work Order System.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Fans, Pumps, Cylinders, Bearings, etc.
- Must be proficient in welding (Stick and Mig) also good Torch skills.
- Must be able to disassemble and rebuild pumps, bearings, cylinders etc. this is to include the proper setup.
- Must have a good working knowledge of “Basic Grease and Oil Technology”.
- Must be able to fabricate or repair small parts as required.
- Two years of technical college in industrial mechanics
- Minimum of three years work experience in a related industrial field.
- Must be self motivated, dependable and have a basic knowledge of all aspects of mechanical maintenance.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on concrete.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures up to 110 degrees and dusty environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to climb vertical ladders, multiple flights of stairs and work off elevated surfaces.
- Must not have any limitations in regards to working in confined spaces or wearing a respirator for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear hearing protection, eye protection, and steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting and turning.
- Must be able to kneel and bend over frequently.
- Must be able to climb on and work around machinery resulting in awkward or uncomfortable positions.
- Must be able to push or pull 75 pounds.
- Must have vision of 20/50 (corrected or not).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed