Provide leadership to direct and coordinate activities such as repairs, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, alterations, improvements and protection of all company assets to ensure economical and continuous operations.
Perform maintenance activities to ensure safe, reliable plant operations.
Knowledge of the methods, practices, tools and equipment of the trade.
Must possess basic mechanical knowledge.
Must show interest in learning new skills and a positive work attitude.
Complete all Safety Training Programs.
Must complete all Forklift, Volvo and JLG Training.
Must work satisfactorily with ALL other persons in a support capacity.
Knowledge of all Plant Locations
Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Must be able to read and understand mechanical blueprints and schematics.
Must have a good working knowledge and understanding of the Process Flow within ALL departments.
Must understand and follow ALL Preventive Maintenance Programs and the Work Order System.
Must have a good working knowledge of Fans, Pumps, Cylinders, Bearings, etc.
Must be proficient in welding (Stick and Mig) also good Torch skills.
Must be able to disassemble and rebuild pumps, bearings, cylinders etc. this is to include the proper setup.
Must have a good working knowledge of “Basic Grease and Oil Technology”.
Must be able to fabricate or repair small parts as required.
- Two years of technical college in industrial mechanics
- Minimum of three years work experience in a related industrial field.
- Must be self motivated, dependable and have a basic knowledge of all aspects of mechanical maintenance.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on concrete.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures up to 110 degrees and dusty environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to climb vertical ladders, multiple flights of stairs and work off elevated surfaces.
- Must not have any limitations in regards to working in confined spaces or wearing a respirator for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear hearing protection, eye protection, and steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting and turning.
- Must be able to kneel and bend over frequently.
- Must be able to climb on and work around machinery resulting in awkward or uncomfortable positions.
- Must be able to push or pull 75 pounds.
- Must have vision of 20/50 (corrected or not).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed