We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician I - 2nd Shift to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
• Minimum two years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.