To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential responsibilities below satisfactorily.
- Work with Safety as a top priority and actively support the goal of establishing a Zero Incident Safety Culture.
- Ensure 100% environmental compliance in all work activities and follow environmental rules and regulations.
- Provide primary support and execution of electrical and controls maintenance to the roofing manufacturing lines and ancillary equipment/systems at the facility.
- Troubleshoot programming and system faults for plant equipment and modify existing programs to improve sequencing, add/modify/remove alarms, and aide in improved troubleshooting and error response within the plant PLCs, HMIs, and automated systems.
- Perform work as an Industrial Electrician within electrical panels, systems, and wiring up to 480V. Individual will be required to become certified as a Level 1 Electrician at the facility and meet all requirements for achieving and maintaining that certification.
- Support and execute equipment calibration, programming installation and updates, and machine setup.
- Collaborate with maintenance, operations, and engineering personnel to resolve problems.
- Review and update/redline system layouts, detailed drawings, and schematics.
- Review and analyze operational data to diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Maintain critical environmental and process control systems.
- Perform Industrial Maintenance activities as required, both as planned & scheduled work and as emergent production line support, troubleshooting, and repair. Required work activities may include controls, electrical, and/or mechanical maintenance as required based on personnel availability and operational need.