The Client is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician I to assist with maintaining an industrial facility.
• Minimum 2 years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military considered.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.